FINANCE OPTIONS & EXPERT ADVICE
NSW Bus Sales can assist you with finance options and specialist advice to make purchasing a new bus easier than you imagined. Our Finance and Business Managers are experienced in helping businesses achieve their goals in the best financial position possible.
With our relationship with Toyota Finance, NSW Bus Sales can offer competitive rates and flexible options. It just makes good business sense to review alternatives to the big banks, so give us a call for a no-obligation meeting with one of our specialists.
Business Vehicle Loan
A Business Vehicle Loan is also known as a Chattel Mortgage; the vehicle ownership is transferred to you at the end of the finance contract. It is available for individuals, sole traders, partnerships and companies where ownership of the vehicle at the start of the finance agreement is important.
- Reduced monthly payments by varying the deposit
- Optional final balloon payment
- Final balloon payment may be refinance
- Available for new vehicles
A finance lease is a rental agreement offering fixed monthly repayments for the period of the contract, with a residual value negotiated at the beginning of the loan term.
- Immediate use of the vehicle with low outlay
- Fixed monthly repayments
An operating lease enables you to manage the vehicle without having to purchase it outright., you simply return your bus to Toyota Financial Services on expiry of the lease. It is suitable for businesses or individuals who regularly upgrade their vehicle.The operating lease includes finance costs, finance contract stamp duty, and pre-delivery costs.
- Flexible terms of 24-60 months with the flexibility of choosing your annual kilometers
- Competitive monthly rentals the may be fully tax deductible (check with your dealer)
- This setup removes the financial liability with the vehicles value at the end of the lease term